Make believe and music

What a day! We are trying to find a preschool for Aidan. Apparently it's not as easy as you'd think. Not that there aren't preschool's or that they won't take Aidan. It's a matter of finding a place where we agree with their philosophy, practices and policies on poop. Yep you heard me poop policies. Sigh- Thankfully, I got a time for a education fair locally on Saturday so fingers crossed I can make it and find something appealing there. Yep adventurous parenting includes adventures into the unknown waters of  preschool and such.  Our after noon picked up so I thought I would include some photos
Making music!
Sharing pretend food!
Busy cooking a meal happy in his own world- love these moments- totally absorbed in an activity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go...

One day at a time

Happily home!