Another Day

Another day. Ugg- Almost a month away from CCSVI treatment! I was really trying not to get my hopes up but that's been tossed out the window as these symptoms drag on! I'm so tired of walking up feeling unable to face the day and wondering how Aidan is going to manage another day with a barely functioning mom! Poor kid- I'm also torn because it's not that I don't want to spend time with him it's just that keep up with all the other day to day things (this really means putting dishes in the dishwasher and tidying up after him) are super tough- and recently he hasn't been napping. Super tough to deal with when I need a nap! Anyways I'm at work today- so I'm trying to think of this like a day off (sorry boss) but every time I do that it's crazy busy lol.

Fundraiser is on my mind- but at least I've really only been asked to contribute what I already have collected and sell some tickets. (I was really hoping to do more but this relapse is teaching me humility again). www.wamsfoundation.com is an amazing organization and the people running it are so kind and helpful! I'm so grateful to have stumbled upon them and I really hope to connect more people with their organization!
Okay back to work- more to follow soon.
M

Comments

  1. I can't imagine what it would be like to patent and cope with MS. I know it's not the same but I had days like that when my PPD was bad, just gotta take it one day at a time momma and remember to ask for help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey a struggle is a struggle right? I'm all about one day at a time (or one moment at a time if it's really bad lol) and I have some really amazing friends and family who help in so many ways. Thanks for the words of support!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Risks

Here we go...

Such a long week