I'm back?

So it's been a long while since I posted anything. I actually wrote a few times but didn't post. For whatever reason I feel like I don't have much to say until I'm experiencing symptoms and then the desire to write come up again.

So many emotions with this flare up. 2 kids one only 9.5 months old makes this so much harder than 2 years ago. I also feel like the ccsvi (and everyone's help funding it makes this episode seem like a failure?). MS symptoms always begin with a ton of emotional stuff. Fear of the unknown (well fear of everything really) can leave me pretty incapacitated.

Symptoms
Balance, bladder issues, pain, fatigue, lack of muscle control, dragging leg, no hand finger dexterity.
But no cog fog! Very rare!

More to follow soon?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go...

One day at a time

Happily home!