More?

I felt a big relief after writing yesterday. Is forgotten how cathartic it can be to get all my thoughts out. Today it was less about me and more about parenting.

Aidan has started asking for lessons. Last week soccer this week hockey. I'm just unsure if he's ready and how to fund activities if there's the risk he'll quit.

I really want to get swimming lessons for M but there's no way I'm comfortable taking her due MS symptoms. Devin doesn't swim though maybe with the baby he would consider it? I wish the kids had more functioning Grandparents then I'd ask them but my mom does all the heavy lifting in that department and I try not to overload her.

I should also research costs, funding and tax breaks before sinking a bunch of money into it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go...

One day at a time

This is what it's all about!!