Whine not wine

This is the great thing about the blog. I can come here and said what I need to say without worrying about the reader not being interested (not because u don't care about you dear reader but you're faceless to me which helps). I can also keep coming back to whine about how crappy I'm feeling as many times a day as I want! Freeing really! I rarely complain and actually have a hell of a hard time talking about myself and asking for help when I need it. I'm sitting here dreading going into work tomorrow. I'm just not up for it but don't have the heart to not show up. It's an extent small operation and I made commitments to my boss so I'm going to try to keep them. But I'm tired. Not like I need a nap tired but a bone weary kind of tired that doesn't stop. I'm in pain, like nerve pain that feels like my limbs are on fire, my back is killing me and I have continuous muscle spasms. My body isn't doing what I tell it, I command a lab to rise and it tries and then gives up. I'm using  my arms to lift my legs into position when I get into the car. I'm fairly resign to it and I know it will pass I just wish it would move along already since it's been a few months. Some of it lies with me since I should have booked with the neurologist when it started but I really hoped it was just a pinched nerve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go...

One day at a time

Happily home!