Yuck

Yuck. Just yuck. I always forget how hard it is to deal with changes to the status quo in relation to my MS symptoms. I walk around most able to take in stride the pain , numbness, cognitive fog etc that's always with me. Then things shift and is uncomfortable. Not just physically but on a deeper level where with every breath in aware of my illness and my fragility. That wears at me more than the symptoms I think. Constantly being reminded that my body is betraying me. And it is. The stairs are my current challenge as I have to climb them many times a day and my leg muscles simply don't do what my brain asks of them. Simple commands to lift up and put down each foot & leg are misunderstood. My heart is willing but my body isn't able to make it happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here we go...

One day at a time

This is what it's all about!!